If you are an ASP.NET Developer with experience, please read on as follow:
• Competitive salary & long term contract
• Flexible working hours (project & timeline based deliverables)
• Change people's lives, in one of the most sustainable projects ever built.
• Professional and career development
• Fun team activities and a great team spirit
- Design and develop web applications using modern software development practices, including unit testing, continuous integration, and configuration management.
- Work as a member of a large team including other developers, Business Analysts, and Project Manager interacting with related teams on new product development.
- Create a responsive user interface from provided UX design concepts.
- Integrate with Commercial off-the-shelf software products and configuration of third-party components.
- Able to deal comfortably with ambiguity in a change-driven development project
Excellent knowledge of C# programming language.
Good knowledge of .NET MVC pattern.
Good knowledge of LINQ and Entity Framework.
Excellent knowledge of RDBMS such as SQL Server.
Work experience 2 years